Saturday, June 7, 2008

It's full...


It's full..., originally uploaded by manganite.

Thinking more about subways.... I always hear that the Japanese subway is very crowded. Well, I see that this is an example, but that looks just like the L train between 8:39 and 9:00am in the morning, when everyone in all of North Williamsburg is trying to get to work - but underestimating the amount of time it will take - so they pack onto the L platform at Lorimer and Bedford stations and huff and puff as each completely full train goes by until they can manage to stuff themselves onto one that isn't quite as full.

I'll take a photo next time I'm watching this and you'll see what I mean.
Anyone? Is this s "full" train in Tokyo, or does it get even worse?

1 comment:

Craig Woodward said...

Here's a link to a picture of two 'people pushers'. People who's job it is to push other into the subway cars.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott-5x5/85429735/