Monday, June 9, 2008

Iceland, where are you?


Photo originally uploaded by helgipelgi.


The only Scandinavian country that has yet to visit my web site, according to Google Analytics, is Iceland.

I love Iceland, I even chose to make my first visit to Iceland in November and I still love it. Hey, where are my Islansk readers? Come to me...you know that I adore you...

And here are my top 10 visiting countries:
1. United States
2. Canada
3. United Kingdom
4. Denmark
5. Australia
6. Portugal
7. France
8. Netherlands
9. Spain
10. Italy

5 comments:

Krista said...

Neat stats! Now somebody needs to meet and Icelander (what do you call them?!) and send them the link.

Zakkaliciousness said...

i'll get right on it.

Anonymous said...

This is Reykjavík calling. Nice site! And clever for mentioning Iceland so many times, because now it will find its way into Google email alerts!

Bestu kveðjur

Anonymous said...

Sweeeet
Icelander reading from Canada.
Nothing but love love love for slow biking.

Michael said...

EXCELLENT! Welcome and thanks for reading!