Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Anonymous Biking...


Bless This Bike blogs about Bicycling magazine Best Cities for Cycling ratings. Want to see how NYC did? Ride over to our Brooklyn Brother's site and check it out.

It's true, if there's one thing that Bloomberg appears to be doing right, it's talking a lot about making NYC more bike friendly. I'll give him that, but let's just hope that we won't be filmed by his citywide surveillance cameras and asked for DNA samples every time we ride....

Assuming that we're all going to be filmed by CCTV everywhere we go, you might want to consider one of these hot masked hoodies.

4 comments:

aLex said...

um, i'm from chicago where even the dead vote. i really don't like the fact that i cannot vote twice.

Michael said...

LOL - Alex, I'll tell you a secret - if you open the blog in a different web browser you should be able to vote again....

Magic cookies!

aLex said...

i'm guessing the container has arrived in seattle ... are you nearing decision? :-)

Michael said...

I am - at this exact moment, I'm almost totally convinced it's the Opa.

The only thing holding me back is being sure about the size... I've been told I should get the 61cm, and I just want to be absolutely sure that the stand-over height is right for me.

I'll have the money for the purchase when I'm paid next, and I'll be buying two bikes:


One Azor Opa for myself
& One Churchill Balloon as a b-day gift.